RE: racing stripe

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: racing stripe
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:57:53 -0400
James,
Look here for a schematic of the striping on mustangs.

http://www.nvsaac.com/Details/detail_items.htm

Scroll down to paint and finishes.

It has layouts for the Lemans stripes and for the side stripes. Could always
put GT - 1600/2000 H there on the side! HAHAHAHA!!!
Hope this helps.

I love the idea of a Dat-Stang. I actually had always dreamed of turning my
dads 68' 1600 into one. Had a Hi-Po 289 planned and everything. One member
of this list bought the green one I was looking at at on ebay a year or so
back. (Sorry, I forget the name now but I loved the pictures of the changes
done).

Back to the point... The stripes on the GT-350/500 cars were typical Lemans
stripes for the year. Since you're talking about a GT-350H, we're talking
66'.

If it sounds like I'm a mustang nut, you're part right. I've owned several
65' 6 '7's over the years. Now I'm hooked on a little car that's MUCH more
fun to own. HAHAHAHA!

Matt and Loreli (She's a 70' 2000 Solex)
Chattanooga TN