Seats - again

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats - again
From: "Brucciani, Chris" <CBrucciani@archinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:43:13 -0400
Well I went ahead and bought a pair of "Nismo" seats last night with the
intent of putting them in the Roadster.  They weren't cheap at $140 a
piece including sliders but they looked nice.   But as Gary C. pointed
out the problem is not with the bottom dimension it is the top.  These
blossom out to 22" at the shoulders and are 36" tall.  In my opinion
this is too wide and high for our little cars.  Oh well, maybe they will
fit in the Z or I will sell them. I have a pic of the seat out of the
car and I will take some pictures tonight of the passenger seat in the
car if anyone is interested.

Chris Brucciani
Marietta, GA
1968 2000 "Pinky"
1973 240Z

Check out Arch's new and improved "Fresh.Thinking." website at
www.archinsurance.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential information and is intended only for the use of the individual
and/or entity identified in the alias address of this message. If the reader
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby requested
not to distribute or copy this communication. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return
e-mail and delete the original message from your system.