RE: Grundy Insurance - NOT!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Grundy Insurance - NOT!!
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:09:23 -0400
"was told they didn't consider a '70 2000 a vehicle they wanted to insure!
HUH?!!"

Hey Ronnie,
That's more than a little odd. I am insured with State Farm, and they
allowed me to declare a value of my '70 2000 "Loreli". They couldn't find it
in any of their files as an actually existing vehicle. The original quote
was $1200.00 plus per year with a declared value of $10,000.00, which I paid
half of (6 mo.). About 3 weeks later I got a check for nearly $200.00.
Apparently someone found that my car does actually exist. I guess the
actuaries realized this car weighs 2000 pounds and would hardly dent another
car even if I hit him doin 90! HAHAHAHA! I now pay $817.00 per year, with my
declared value, and a 3 star rating. (Craig H. If Loreli gets hit and I
survive, I'm bringing my insurance check to your new "barn")

Matt Smith and Loreli
Chattanooga TN