Grundy Insurance - NOT!!

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grundy Insurance - NOT!!
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@tlabgalaxy.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:40:15 -0500
In anticipation of getting the 2K on the road I filled out an on-line quote
request with Grundy early last week. Since I'd not received a reply I called
this morning and was told they didn't consider a '70 2000 a vehicle they
wanted to insure! HUH?!! No real explanation and the young lady doesn't
really have in depth knowledge as to why. She was just reading off a list I
guess.

More interesting since I'd requested a quote a few months back and just
never sent in the pictures, the premium, etc. Guess I'll go with Hagerty.

Ron