Another Datsun alternative to eBay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Another Datsun alternative to eBay
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 11:12:54 EDT
Hey Group -

many years ago, someone sent an email to the group talking about  listing
parts on some web site called eBay.  Now it seems to be part of our  world, but
would like to introduce a web site that I just signed up on that  can do
everything eBay AND Pay Pal do, except they are dedicated to an  alternative
currency method.  _www.theguildexchange.com_ (http://www.theguildexchange.com)
.

As you can probably tell by my email address, I love to BARTER.   Not the old
fashioned way of one-on-one barter, but the cashless  exchange of goods and
services with a central accounting feature allowing anyone  to sell to one and
buy from another.  Brings an equity back into the  valuation.  Now you don't
have to settle for the lowest price on your car  or parts, you can list the
value you want and anyone can buy direct from  you.  Then you can buy other
Roadster parts from another on the site, or go  buy golf clubs, jewelry for
your
anniversary, gym memberships, tuna or  international shipping (some of the
stuff
coming across the daily member update  emails).

I do see offers to trade/barter parts from the group.  But when was to  value
straight up equal?  Now through The Guild Exchange we can  all have the same
fun you have at ebay without the deeply discounted  prices.

Okay, now I will climb down off my crate and quit preaching something
different than cash.  Check out my 1963 1500 Fairlady that I have  listed.
Make
sure you check the box to find INDIVIDUAL CONSUMER LISTINGS  too.  Too many
projects and not enough time or space.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C