Dastun Car SHow this coming weekend

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dastun Car SHow this coming weekend
From: "jtorres67" <jtorres67@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:14:30 -0700
Hey all,

There is going to be an all Datsun/Nissan show this weekend in Visalia CA. A
little south of Fresno. It will be at Visalia Nissan. I spoke with Cliff who
is kinda in charge of the whole thing. He says there is going to be a whole
bunch of early to late Datsun/Nissan cars. When I asked him about Roadsters,
he said it would be way coolif he could get a decent showing of the Roadster
crew. Weather is suppose to be nice on Saturday. Maybe some of our Fresno and
Modesto guys could show up????? The link to more info is at
http://www.groppettiauto.com/  Hope to see some Roadster folk out there. Would
be a good warm up to Solvang.

Jeff