RE: Craigslist 67.5

To: "'Paul'" <heyace@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Craigslist 67.5
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 17:49:35 +1030
 "Even @ 20K these cars are cheap compared to any old mass produced American
muscle.  I see these cars as rare and unique as any other "classic" its
about time they get there due."
Paul

Paul, I like your attitude!
I used to keep an Excel Spreadsheet on my cars, but.......too frightening!
I like to think that I will keep my '65 SP310 forever but I may compromise a
little and let our National Motor Museum garage it.
Anyhoo, whatever floats your boat as far as the type of car is concerned.
Having done a few, I always admire a well restored car, regardless of make,
simply because I know first hand how much effort it takes to do a top job.
A '66 SP311, very original if not 100%, was sold here in Adelaide recently
for $18,000 AUD.
In one hit that is a lot of cash, but, over 4 or 5 years, more bearable.
Last day of Summer today....Pooooo!
Regards, Graeme S.