RE: Lightweight flywheel make any difference on the street?

To: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lightweight flywheel make any difference on the street?
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:56:16 -0800
Yeah, you'll feel the difference, alright. But 8 lbs might be a bit TOO
light for normal street use. Where you'll notice problems the most is
starting up on a steep hill (which we have a few of around Seattle). You'll
develop a very sensitive left foot. You'll probably also wear out the clutch
pretty quick, too. BTDT.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
1967 2000