Re: Almost ready for RA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Almost ready for RA
From: "chris bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:45:00 -0400
Hey Craige, I tried it a while back when I put a kit in. Do you have a part
#. Maybe Ill try Nissan here in town. They use to not have any info on
roadsters here, but last time I went in for a part for my Z they had
roadster parts on their computer. Wish I would have checked it sooner, I
didnt think it would freeze up in the short time it was apart.