Almost ready for RA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Almost ready for RA
From: "chris bond" <cbond@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:47:31 -0400
Hey list and Serocers. I am almost ready to start the car up.Cutting it close
huh. I do have a couple of issues. My slave cylinder decide to freeze up., I
do have a rebuid kit, but cant get the old parts out of the cylider, any hints
before I take a drill to it. I dont have time to order one from a vendor.
Speaking of that, Where the hell is my carpet kit I bought on E-bay 4-12- 05 I
need it. Another prob I have is I wrote down my wiring for my Elect. Ignition
and spark plug wire firing order and lost it. oops. I guess some trial and
error will be in effect. Sure would have been alot easier if I didnt loose my
notes. If my carpet kit doesnt come in I will probably trailer my car to RA.
and set up camp at the track in my conversion van. I have a big 20'  Flat
trailer, I figure I could pull it along the fence and put some chairs on it to
get a better veiw over the guard rail. Oh, one more little prob I have is I
have a 67.5 1600 with a 5 speed. I have bought a 67.5 2000 shift plate and
boot. I cant seem to get this all to jive together. I think the tranny is
forward too far. Has anyone else done this. I guess I'll have to look at some
early cars at RA to see what I am doing wrong. I must be missing some kind of
snap ring or something. All I have is the rubber boot and shift plate. Any
helpful hints will be  appriciated. Thanks list and see ya at RA, Chris Bond