Education is good!

To: "Autox (E-mail)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Education is good!
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:43:30 -0500
Hey Roadster dudes/dudets

We need to educate Nissan people!!

Driving to work yesterday in my Roadster and coming out of the gate on the
arsenal, a new 350Z Roadster pulls up beside me, I go through the gears and
he just hangs there.  So, I look over and this guy looks like he saw a
ghost!  His eyes are wide, his jam is dropped, mouth wide open....his look
was so funny!!  I give him a thumbs up and he did not even see me, just
looking my Roadster over in detail.  Keeps this look on his face and stays
beside me for a couple minutes until he has to exit off.

In every owners manual for Nissan sports cars, there should be a flyer with
a history of Datsun's sport car efforts.  If nothing else, for hwy safety.

Have a great Roadster day!!

PS.  drove my Roadster in again today. Someone slap this grin off my face -
people here think I really like my job....

Phil Hall
EM10
MSFC
work         256-544-2525