Re: tire question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire question
From: linob@sentex.net
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:15:01 -0400
Does anyone have Yokohama AVS ES-100's on their Roadster?

I just bought a set (225/50-15's) for my 240z and have them mounted on a new
set of Konig Rewinds (Minilite/Panasport knock-offs) - they're sitting in my
garage waiting for this week-end when I get the Z out of storage.

I'll probably get a set for the 67.5 2L

Anyone have any thoughts on these tires?

Lino Baggio
SRL-00016
'68 1600