jet hot coatings??

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: jet hot coatings??
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:43:23 -0800
Hello All,

            Assuming that I can get my U-20 back together for a reasonable
amount of money I want to coat my exhaust header.  I want to do one of those
shiny chrome-like coatings.  I believe that they will help insulate the
exhaust heat from the intake and keep my header from rusting out and keep my
starter from cooking so bad?  Does anybody have an opinion on these
coatings?  Are they worth the money?  What about coating the intake manifold
as well??  Does anybody have an opinion on where is the best place to get
this done??

            Thanks,

                        Daniel

                        Oakland CA