RE: OT- we finally got a 'practical' car..

To: "'Brian Hollands'" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: OT- we finally got a 'practical' car..
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 17:56:53 -0800
Ya know its funny, Irene REALLY did not want a car with a stick....She's not
so great at the shifting thing.. But after a couple of days driving it she
seems to really like it. Her driving style has gotten 'racier' the more she
drives it.  I can see why they are so popular.  They have decent room on the
inside for such a small car and its kinda go-kart like with its handling and
its kinda sporty...not fast mind you just sporty.
But I think Irene is a long way from the STS races.

        Daniel Neuman
        Oakland CA

$
$Not a bad autocross car - Street touring Street tire class (STS)
$
$Brian Hollands
$CSP '69 Datsun 2000
$Tampa, FL