Re: Electric Fuerl Pump

To: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Electric Fuerl Pump
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 10:57:01 -0500
Greg,

I have two and made mounts for both near the tank as all instructions tend to
say get as close to tank as possible.

1. The Mallory Comp 70 low pressure (PN = 4070LP) This is big and after getting
the mount in place (on wall in front of rear axle) I decided I didn't want to
run the extra plumbing at this time but left the mount up for future possible
use.

2. NAPA Univeral Electronic Fuel Pump (PN = 610-1051). Fuel pressure is 2.5 -
4.5 PSI. This is something similar to one on my other car. This is small and is
getting mounted just above the tank on the forward trunk wall. I made a bracket
but the PO of the other car bolted his through the trunk wall. Even with the
small fuel filter it fits well.

Don't forget the fuel cutoff switch for the severe accident you should never
have.