RE: How-to remove passenger seat (was "RE: Working on wiper and

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: How-to remove passenger seat (was "RE: Working on wiper and
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:08:14 -0800
Grrrr, my driveway is sloped. More incentive to clear enough garage space to
get the car in, eh? <g> My arms "might" be long enough - we'll see.

Actually, the wiper motor works just fine, but the driver's pivot is loose
thru the cowl opening and the passenger's pivot is broke off where the wiper
arm would attach. Still good info.

Thanks.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -