How-to remove passenger seat (was "RE: Working on wiper and

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: How-to remove passenger seat (was "RE: Working on wiper and
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:17:22 -0800
Ahhhh, thanks for reminding me; How do you remove the passenger seat?

I tried to remove it so I could look under the dash better, but could not
figure out how. It's probably simple, but it's not obvious to me.

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)