Re: U20 into an MGA?

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: U20 into an MGA?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:33:11 -0700
The MGA uses the BMC B-series engines.  These engines are the same
externally as Datsun J-series, which is much smaller than the R16/U20.
I'm sure it could be done - heck, anything can be done if you have
enough $$$ - but it doesn't make much sense.  Parts are still more
readily available for the BMC engines.  A swap to an 1800cc MGB engine
would be a much more realistic change.  How about a rotary swap?