Re: Dash Cap Removal Tips?

To: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Subject: Re: Dash Cap Removal Tips?
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:34:22 -0500
Eric,
        My dash cap was cracked down the center when I replaced it, so I had a
place to start.  I think I did cut it, but with  small pair of aviation
type snips to help divide it into manageable chunks.  It's so easy to
make a wild cut with a utility knife on that ABS plastic you risk life,
limb, and worse adjacent trim on your roadster ;-)  And yes, odds are
you will be pulling chunks of foam out of the dash, but not too bad.

-Marc