Okay - Guess I am hauling across country

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net, wycroc@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Okay - Guess I am hauling across country
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 22:22:46 EDT
Hey Roadsterators -

I am a fool for the money, and going to drive from Denver COLORADO to
Philadelphia PENNSYLVANIA, yeah, it's 1800 miles each way.

Anyone need something transferred from the west to the east or  visa versa?

I am leaving Denver this Saturday, the 23rd.  Will arrive PA on Monday  the
25.  I will be heading back Friday the 29th.  I have an Explorer  Sport Trac,
so some room in the back.

Gary Lasater - Parker CO
303 840 7172 ext 1
founding member of  _www.WYCROC.org_ (http://www.WYCROC.org)

1963  SPL310-300161C
1963  SPL310-300289B
1969 SRL311-12536 (licensed as a '70)
1970  SPL311-28169 (one of the last of the  group)

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
wycroc_teeny.jpg]