Re: Rear spring spacers

To: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear spring spacers
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:26:57 -0700
For less than $150, you can buy NISMO comp rear springs from your
friendly local Nissan dealership.  Of course these lower the rear and
give a firmer ride, but they do have the "cool" factor.  If the issue is
that you have wheels that rub, I highly recommend you find other wheels,
as modifying the car to make them fit is not the best thing to do.