Questions on re-chroming

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Questions on re-chroming
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:20:49 -0700
Hi Everybody,

    Would like to ask some questions on getting items re-chromed.  I would
like to get my hub caps, grill and light scoops re-chromed now that bad
weather is starting to set in, in the North west thought it would be a good
time to consider this.

1) With a little bit of rust what can I expect on a re-chrome job?

2) What can I expect in the way of costs?

3) I could not find anyplace in the yellow pages to get a chrome job, any
recommendations in the Northwest, Seattle-Tacoma Area?

Anything else the group might wish to share

Allen Barton
Steilacoom WA
1969 1600

P.S.what a great summer after getting the roadster running after 8 years in
the Garage.  I will be on vacation for the next week but look forward to your
replies when I return.