'64 1500 in PA

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '64 1500 in PA
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:12:30 +0000
I was surfing on eBay and spotted a Roadster in the background of
another car for sale.  I e-mailed the seller and he says he is
interested in selling it and confirmed it is a 1964 1500.  I don't know
anything else about it and can't do much as I'm about 3,000 miles away,
but if anyone nearby is interested, it's visible in picture #6 at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7924752370.  It also
looks like there might be yet another Roadster in the back behind the
Toyota in picture #1 but I didn't ask him about that one...