RE: Odds and Ends

To: "James Richards" <jmr407@mindspring.com>,
Subject: RE: Odds and Ends
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:15:32 -0700
1) The S Brake switch has a very important function.  It is used to turn the
brake system light on the dash on and off.  Nothing else.  This proves the
lamp is functional.  I suspect they really needed to balance the console and
there was nothing else to put in the hole.

I once replaced the switch with a control for interval wipers I designed
for, and installed, on my first roadster.  A very nice addition until the
wiper motor contacts check out and your wipers won't park automatically.

2) The female side goes on the side of the hump on both sides.  The male
side attaches to the outside of the body.  The shoulder harnes attaches to
the rear wheel well, and, if you have original belts the shoulder harness
connects into the male belt connector.  I can guarantee you it will hold in
a hard impact.

3) Check with one of the vendors....

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde