Re: Shocks - what kind?

To: "Jeremy Welsch" <worm611@ptd.net>,
Subject: Re: Shocks - what kind?
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 23:32:45 -0500
Be advised that not all shocks will fit through the hole in the lower a-frame
requiring you to remove the spring.  Koni's will fit and are what I'm running
on mine.  I find them quite adequate for my weekend driver.

The urethane bushing set for the rear is money and time well spent.  It well
takes care of the 'mush' one finds in the rear suspension.  I got mine from
Dean Apostle.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000