brake light switch rubber

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: brake light switch rubber
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 15:05:13 EDT
Thank you to all of you who replied and gave me ideas for the brake light
switch pusher.  For now I have put a 1/4-20 hex bolt through the hole and
adjusted the switch so it works.  In the future (hopefully near future) I will
purchase a new rubber with my next order from a vendor.

I am cleaning/checking the gas tank and lines and hope to buzz around the
block this afternoon for the inaugural drive. ................I'll keep you
posted and I hope to have some pics this coming week.

Have a good holiday.

John Over
68 2000
www.wycroc.org