Re: Photos wanted

To: JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Photos wanted
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
Which color roadster do you want..;)
I have white with red interior , silver with red interior , sora blue with red
interior,
and another silver with a red stripe and red interior.

JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net wrote:
Hello all,

I am looking to see if anyone can send me some pics of their datsun with the
red interior. I had planned on painting the exterior with an metalic silver
finish, but saw a real nice blue on another type of car today. This got me to
thinking that I might like another color better. Therefore, if you have a red
interior, I would love to see the way yours looks, to see if I like that color
scheme better!

Thanks in advance. Please send them to me offlist, unless you want all to
see.

John Pomeroy
spl311-13956
www.webshots.com (under JohnnyRoadster)