Photos wanted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Photos wanted
From: <JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:21:21 -0400
Hello all,

I am looking to see if anyone can send me some pics of their datsun with the
red interior.  I had planned on painting the exterior with an metalic silver
finish, but saw a real nice blue on another type of car today.  This got me to
thinking that I might like another color better.  Therefore, if you have a red
interior, I would love to see the way yours looks, to see if I like that color
scheme better!

Thanks in advance.  Please send them to me offlist, unless you want all to
see.

John Pomeroy
spl311-13956
www.webshots.com (under JohnnyRoadster)