RE: Vic's Wheel pick of the day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vic's Wheel pick of the day
From: "O'Farrell, Fergus" <Fergus.OFarrell@ngc.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:37:13 -0700
Hey, I like this 'Pick O' the Day' thing.  There are cable shows with less
content.
Victor, the Classic Z site doesn't have a link to the Roadster site anymore,
(or I ain't findin' it). Can you resend that link?
That site has a really cool picture of those rims already on a roadster... a
roadster with mildly peeling paint and numerous hidden rust spots, that seldom
idles well. (and has at least one tire that is way worse than the best of the
'crappy' ones the rim seller wants to remove!)  Yep, mine are either the same
or copies, without the center-hub-curb-impact-machining option.   Fergus O, 69
2000 not hibernating but definitely feeling snubbed, HB, CA