Vic's Wheel pick of the day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Vic's Wheel pick of the day
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 08:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
Once again, I don't own these, this is not my ad. Don't ask me I just work here.
The following ad was found on the club4ag.com forum, for 14X6 Enkei "Apache"
Mesh style wheels. They would apear to be a perfect fittment for a roadster.
They are in San Diego. Respond to the ad by going to the Website
http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=80819
Ad Text -
hi i am looking to sell this set of (4) enkei apache 14X6 wheels with a 1" lip,
I will find out the offset and whatnot once the tires are removed maybe
tomorrow or saturday. I am going to have to remove the tires because they are
really crappy. I will ship these wheels if the buyer pleases. make an offer, no
low offers please.
located in San Diego