Long Block Build Up

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>
Subject: Long Block Build Up
From: "garretson2" <garretson2@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 22:21:45 -0400
Keith & Roadster Community,

Once I get the brake lines & firewall cables ect back on the I will be ready
to drop the motor back in after overhaul.

My question is with regards to the long block build up.

 The short block is done & still on the engine stand. How far should I go
with the accessories, intake , exhaust manifolds, carbs  ect before I drop
the motor back in.

Have pulled this motor only twice before over the last 31 years, I am
planning on the tranny being attached of course.  Would like  to go as far
as practicable with the long block build up out causing headaches with the
drop in.

What do you guys recommend?

Best Regards

Rick G.