Thanks to all for the help

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks to all for the help
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:54:00 -0700
Hi Everybody,

    I want to thank everyone that replied to my call for help on the brake
problem. I got 12 responses to date.  my plan is to rate each one from easiest
to hardest and start the troubleshooting process. Unfortunately work is going
to tie me up for a couple of weeks,  When I get the solution I will the group
know.  Hopefully in time I will be able to trust my Datsun more than 25 miles
from the house and be able to attend some of the roadster functions,  It would
be nice to personally thank some of you for the help.

Allen Barton
Steilacoom WA
1969 1600