Re: Re: Frankenroadsters

To: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>,
Subject: Re: Re: Frankenroadsters
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 0:04:19 +0000
Hi Alvin!
    I've got a whole pile of Frankenroadsters, so don't ever worry about being
one of a kind out there!  :)  My cars aren't perfect, but I'll tell you what...
they get a LOT of attention and comments just the way they are!

I hope everyone can enjoy their roadsters as much as possible, no matter what
condition!  If anyone is ever in the Midwest, drop me a line!

Eric
Troy, IL