Re: hot carb

To: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hot carb
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@schroeder-family.us>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:08:21 -0500
Sounds like a vacuum leak.  The cold water is either causing something to
close up or temporarily plugging the leak.  Try squirting some carb cleaner
around the throttle shaft bushings and various other places.  If it suddenly
idles down you've found your leak.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster@schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member
Homepage: schroeder-family.us

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900