Fuse box wiring

To: "datsun-roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuse box wiring
From: "Jones Barton" <Jones_Barton@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:47:27 -0700
Hi everybody,

    Slowly but surly this roadster is starting to turn around to the way it
was suppose to be.  I have a 1969 1600,  The previous owner/owners made a fuse
box from some radioshack parts that I felt was one good bump from setting the
whole car on fire.  I now have an original fuse box and luckly the prior owner
did not destroy the original plug ins.  The problem I now have is that there
is a white with small red stripped wire and a green with small white strip
wire that I do not know how to hook in.  On the back of the fuse box there are
three screw in terminal areas one is behind the common fuse the other is right
above it behind the park tail fuse and the final is behind the horn fuse.  I
would appreciate the help.

Allen Barton
1969 1600
Steilacoom WA