Solex 44's (old style) and K&N filters for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex 44's (old style) and K&N filters for sale
From: "Dan Heinze" <dth104@psu.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:53:15 -0400 (EDT)
I have a set of original style Solex 44's that came as a dealer option on my '68
2000.  They were rebuilt by Classic Datsun Motorsports less than 10K miles ago
and are in good working order.  They have the center "sandwich" part of the
linkage but not a manifold or the linkage that attaches to the manifold.  I
also have a pair of K&N filters for them (including cleaning and re-oil kit).

$375.00 for the Solexes
$75.00 for the pair of K&N's
OR
$425.00 for everything.
In all cases, shipping costs are extra.

Email me off list if interested or if questions.

dth104@psu.edu or dheinze@san.rr.com

Dan
68 2000
San Diego, CA