Colortune protocol?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Colortune protocol?
From: "Andrew G. Taylor" <tayloran@mail.med.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 10:50:26 -0400
Hello all,

Time to get the roadster out, now that it's pretty HOT here on the east
coast and I have a free weekend.  I'm looking forward to using my
colourtune kit that I bought over the winter.

I have the info that came with the kit, but does anyone have a good
step-by-step procedure or set of tricks that I should know about when I
attempt to tune my 2000 with SU's?  Anything I want to be careful of?
I'm pretty new to tuning in general, so any suggestions or help are
appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Andrew
1970 2000