'64 & '65 1500 parts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: '64 & '65 1500 parts
From: JeffVH@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 19:49:21 EDT
There's two 1500's getting parted out on ebay, one assortment of parts from a
shop in Grand Rapids Mich:  here's a link then check out the vendors other
roadster items. this is a '64 1500 4 spd with a buy it now price at $80
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2433898054&categ
ory=34208

the other is a new(?) ebay store with a lot of "buy it now" 1500parts
available from Midland TX....
heres a link to the Midland TX based vendors and his '65 1500 parts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=12&item=2548061964

 I'm not in the market for 1500 parts but thought it noteworthy of two cars
getting parted out right now.  I usually surf the auctions, the Ebay stores
occasionaly have surprises..
hope this info helps someone
Jeff Von Holten
Columbus oh