Re: Looking for Mike Young

To: RoadsterList <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Mike Young
From: M M <muncie4spd2002@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 13:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hey thanks everyone.  I sure appreciate the help.

Mike Gleeson
68 2L

JeffVH@aol.com wrote:
There's Mike Young in the SF CA area, he seems to always have some cars for
sale,
pics on his website.. he seems offline email wise, but he shares his work &
cell phone #'s
http://www.datsunsports.com/index.htm

Datsun Sports Telephone Numbers
Mike can be reached at one of the numbers below during vertical hours. Please
don't be shy about leaving a message.
415-337-8144  San Francisco, CA
707-928-4029  Lake County, CA
415-987-8441 cell phone

hope this helps and is the correct Mike Young you're seeking..

Jeff Von Holten

http://www.311s.org/registry/1969/srl311-12920.html

e dated 5/7/2004 12:33:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, muncie4spd2002@yahoo.com