Registries - Found VINs

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Registries - Found VINs
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 08:04:08 -0400
  For those of you keeping VIN registries, I found SPL311-12622's dash board
and a few other parts.  Apparently the car was disassembled in Indiana and
parted out.  I found the dash with VIN tag in a collection of parts I looked
over last night.  I think it is safe to assume it is dead!

  I also located SPL311-05366.  In the trunk were both Georgia and Indiana
license plates.  The car is fairly complete and could possible be restored.
It is sitting outside on 4 flat tires so I couldn't get under it to check
out the frame.

  There was also a 1600 front suspension & brake assembly, a couple of early
bumpers, 4 doors, a 4 speed tranny, a good soft top frame, and a U20 motor
with comp oil pan.  All of these will be for sale soon.  The owner has
passed away and his widow needs to sell everything.  Their 'good' roadster
will stay in the family.

Paul Kort
Ohio