Re: 2 cylinder 2000 solex problem

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2 cylinder 2000 solex problem
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:26:42 EDT
An expert Roadster mechanic gave me an idea having to do with the backing
plate and the solex carb air filter, but it will be Friday afternoon before I
will be able to see if he is right.  So I won't have any news until then.  But
given the symptoms, and what I have eliminated, I suspect he is.

Gary C