Re: Replacement lug bolts?

To: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Replacement lug bolts?
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:27:52 -0600 (CST)
Adam,

I used lugs from a Corvair. I don't recall the part number, but there
are
two studs, one with fine knurl and one with coarse knurl. Chcek with most
any REAL parts house, they should have them in stock. Dorman made the ones
I am using.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA