Replacement lug bolts?

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Replacement lug bolts?
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:54:03 -0500
First, does anyone know if the 411 sedan/wagon uses the same knurl as
the Roadster?  They also have 7/16" threads and according to the auto
store's calipers the knurl is .454" or thereabouts.

I'm looking for longer bolts but the store just had a bunch of stock
bolts in their book and couldn't help me.  Anyone know of an ARP or
other good product that I can use in place of the stock bolts?
Something that'll pound into the hub and give me a longer threaded
portion?  I want to put different wheels on with spacers, don't need a
TON more thread, maybe 1/2" or so.

Thanks,
Adam