Iron Bottom

To: Roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Iron Bottom
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:24:33 -0800
Welcome back Greg and yes we have told everyone about the iron bottom
for the past 5 years and this will be my sixth year. We have taken as
many as 5 datsuns one year and 2 years back we had a RHD Z the black
MOBETUH roadster that now resides in Seattle and the 510 we sold to Adam
Corolla so we have been well represented but it would always be more fun
and this is a wonderful group of people who just like cars and we had 3
cars the 2nd and 3rd years that we worth $250,000 each and one year a
couple in their 195? Mercedes Conv used the iron Bottom to tune up for
the Paris to Peking Rallye they did a few months later. We tour some of
the finest back roads between Carmel and the southern border of Cal and
have seen things not on the tour maps like last years Poso's saloon as
seen in Automobile where you can see the green Z in the backround. I
encourage anyone who loves to drive and wants to experience Cal at it
finest with the best curvy mountain roads to join us for a great adventure.
Les

--
Les Cannaday

Classic Datsun Motorsports