The stickerman cometh!!

To: gaver4@mindspring.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: The stickerman cometh!!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:26:45 -0500
Well, SEROC did not successfully meet up with Andrew Murphy on his visit to
Jacksonville, so lets see if we can try it again with someone else!  Mark
Dent (aka Stickerman) of www.datsunroadsters.com fame is coming to town.  He
will be here next weekend, so the logical thing to do is to try to meet up
at the Saturday night Cruise In.  The Cruise In on the 13th will be at Food
Lion shopping center in Fruit Cove.  This is at the intersection of SR 13
(San Jose Blvd.) and Racetrack Road.  (don't get excited - it is named
racetrack for the dogtrack at the other end...)

There will be parking areas that we cannot park in (the bank drive throughs
and right in front of the Food Lion itself), but there is plenty of space.
If you need directions, drop me a line.  Lets plan to meet up at 5ish (so we
can meet before the crowds get wild) and hang around as long as it is
interesting.  I will make sure that I don't leave my camera where I cannot
get to it until after dark this time.....

As always, everyone is welcome - a Roadster or other special interest car is
not necessary.

If you want food while the event is happening, there is are Sub shop,
Chinese, Italian, Short Order, Fast Food, Barbeque and more restaurants very
close by.  If there is enough interest, we may be able to cook up something
else.  Talk it up, let us know!!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/