Re: Solex jetting for 1600s

To: datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com, az589@lafn.org,
Subject: Re: Solex jetting for 1600s
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:54:20 -0500
Dean, Stan and all,

Thanks!  I will try to give Ed a call in a day or two.  I will also try to
pick Dan Garrison's brain when he is available as well.  When I get some
data, I will let everyone know.  What I have now is a set of 40PHH Mikuni
Solex carbs with 30mm chokes, 150 Main Air jets, 55 Pilot, and 123 Main
jets.  These are on 8 jet blocks.

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html