Re: exhaust goody - maybe

To: datsun_sports@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: exhaust goody - maybe
From: "lonestar" <lonestar@cmc.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:08:19 -0800
Many years ago, co-workers and I would wile away our spare time going
through the JC Whip-me catalog, selecting all of the fuel
mileage/performance improvement devices for something obtuse
(Cadillac El Dorado, Chrysler Imperial), to see what kind of monster
we could (theoretically) create. We figured the *gazillion*
horsepower would be handy, considering we'd have to tow a tanker to
hold the gasoline we'd be creating... LOL

-- lonestar