RE: exhaust goody - maybe

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, "datsun" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: exhaust goody - maybe
From: "Brad Lustig" <bradlustig@landscapepavers.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:36:19 -0500
I did see this product on 2 Guys Garage this past weekend.  They put it on a
big-block (if I remember correctly) and it sounded good (as good as it can
sound on the 10"TV in my kitchen), but I seriously doubt it does all it
claims.  I've never seen one in person, but I would guess it would be
similar to a glass-pack, with better technology.  The "Two Guys" spent an
awfully long time on this particular product, so I'm sure they got some cash
on the side.  It didn't sound like a glass pack on that big-displacement
engine, but I don't know if I'd trust one on a small 4-cylinder.  It would
probably make you sound like every civic or neon out there.
Brad