brake bleeder

To: "'datsun-roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: brake bleeder
From: "James Richards" <jmr407@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 08:25:35 -0500
Roadster Group,

I am looking for a bleeder screw for the front brake Caliper of a 69
1600, and the small little insulator that is used on the distributor
(the small square fiber that the screw for the coil and condenser
connect)

The question for all creative roadster craftsmen is has anyone made this
insulator from some other type of material?

Second question:  Can the bleeder screw be obtained somewhere other than
one of the roadster vendors. I did not want to place an order for such a
small item.

Thank you
James Richards
Woodstock GA