Turkey Day Roadster Run...

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turkey Day Roadster Run...
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 12:32:29 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving..
Since I am single and dont really cook...I was invited to 4 thanksgiving meal.
And since its hard for me to turn down a free meal ..I decided to go to all 4
places..
And since we got a break in the rain...I took the roadster out for a spin..
It wasnt raining but it was cold..still I had lots of fun driving around all
bundled up like
an eskimo..my heater is not working like it should..
Of couse I had lots of fellow travelers..giving me the thumbs up and the usual
nod of approval. But I also had the " Look at that idiot driving a convertable
when its so cold " looks..
So I hope for those of you that lives in a roadster friendly states...are
taking them out
for a spin..
And on that note..I would like to try again this year to organize a Night
Run....
I tried it last year too late...so Im going to ask early this time..
I would like to do this before everyone gets too caught up in the christmas
shopping.
Im thinking of the second saturday of December..which is the 13th..
I have a few places lined up to check out so It wont be just driving at night..
The main feature is a light display at a park where we could drive the roadster
through..
Please let me know if you are interested in doing this..I think it would be
fun..

Thanks,

Raul

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now